Sunday, September 8, 2013

Being very slow getting new clothes posted, so sorry!

Just want to let everybody know that I realize how slow I am getting new clothes and conversions posted.  My vacation did not turn out how I planned (when I wanted to get a lot of this done) and I work at a manufacturing plant that requires a lot of overtime.  I work on the clothes whenever I am able and they will make it here someday, but I can't promise when!  Just that more IS coming.  Thank you for your continued patience!

5 comments:

Just Ming said...

Barbie's clothes are worth the wait! Thank you for the free patterns.

Sharon Collins said...

The fact that you work & do overtime makes me more thankful for the beautiful clothes. Good things come those who wait!

pinkpowderpuff said...

Thank you Ming and Sharon for your patience and understanding :-)

WhySayWhat said...

Just here to say I'm still here stalking away! I'm currently working on a pastel green version of the Summer Skies set to work as a Spring/Easter outfit for our "seasonal helper" (my version of an Elf on the Shelf, using a barbie.

This is how I get my barbie fix in a family with 6 nephews, a son, and one as yet "unknown" baby!

pinkpowderpuff said...

WhySaywhat,

What a cute idea! Hopefully "unknown" baby is a little girl you can make lots of Barbie clothes for :-)