Sunday, April 28, 2013

I whipped up a few patterns this weekend, but do not have time to post the actual patterns today.  I have some pictures ready to share though.  I will get the patterns up throughout this next week.  These are very easy patterns as I did not use any fancy stitches (just sl st, sc, hdc, dc, tr) or difficult shaping.  There is some sewing involved though. 

LEGGINGS
 


 
"SUMMER SKIES" TOP AND SKIRT SET
 
 


NAUTICAL SHORTS AND TOP
 
 
 
ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT
 



NAUTICAL SKIRT AND TOP SET
 



 
 

6 comments:

Vitória Cardia said...

Olá
Fiquei encantada com tanta beleza,adorei todas mas a preferida foi a linha náutica principalmente a blusa que beleza!
Parabéns
Vitoria

cogaroocrafts said...

I can't wait for the patterns! I think the Summer Skies skirt is my favorite but they're all awesome. :)

Véro said...

all these outfits are beautiful
I love the second and last
congratulations for these beautiful creations
friendships
véro

pinkpowderpuff said...

Cogaroocrafts,

Thank you! You are in luck as I posted the Summer Skies pattern first!

pinkpowderpuff said...

Thank you Vero,

As always it is nice to hear from you and hear your nice comments. Enjoy!

pinkpowderpuff said...

Vitoria,

Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad you like my Nautical line. I will be posting the top in my next post just for you!