Thursday, December 13, 2012

New dress coming soon

Hi all,

It has been a couple of months since my last post (again), but just wanted to let my followers know that a new dress is forthcoming.  Where I work is keeping everybody busy with overtime everyday and 7 days a week until Christmas day.  We might even be working Christmas Eve!  The overtime pay is great, but there is  no time to do anything, including keeping up with this blog.  But we are still getting a 4 day weekend for New Year's and that is when I will post again.  I will try to keep the pattern pretty but simple since that is what is most popular amongst my patterns.  Until New Year's weekend.  Have a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

MCEA said...

Awh Thanks! I can't wait for the day to come. Best Wishes!

Alkymia said...

Go for the overtime! It's good and since your patterns are free, it's just fair to wait for something beautiful while you get a little extra cash (that you will hopefully use for yarn)
Merry Christmas!

pinkpowderpuff said...

LOL...Alkyia! I used SOOOO much of my money at Joann's!