Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fashion Doll Dream Home book in plastic canvas

Hi Everybody,

If any of you are like me you like to make the furniture in plastic canvas for Barbie as well as crocheting for her.  If so, I would just like to let you know that a "Fashion Doll Dream Home"  book in plastic canvas is available in my daughter's etsy shop along with some other crochet books and magazines that she has just listed.  This book is in almost perfect condition.  I was shopping at a thrift store the other day and found a copy that was a little beat up for $1.99!  So I decided to go ahead and keep that copy and sell my nearly new copy.  I  found only 3 copies on Ebay and the lowest starting bid is $35.00.  One copy is buy it now for $80.00!  I think $40 dollars is a good deal so get it now while you can.

No comments: