Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hi all,
Just want to check in with everybody who follows my blog.  I realize it has been two months since my last post.  I do have a new outfit in mind.  It will be a fitted jacket and skirt set, but I am busy right now working overtime and trying to redecorate my apartment so I will not be getting around to posting it until the first week of October (when I get a week off of work).  Maybe I will even do two outfits at that time to make up for the long absence.  I just want to let everybody know that more outfits are forthcoming.  Thanks.

4 comments:

MCEA said...

First of all, I am happy all is well with you. Awaiting patiently!

Véro said...

hello
this is serious pa, no worries pretty outfits we wait to come
good luck for the work and the decoration of your apartment
friendships
véro

Christine said...

I love your blog and enjoy making these pretty outfits. Glad to hear all is well! It's a busy time of year.

Christine

marujims said...

days ago I saw my neighbor playing with her barbies without clothes, I imagine it was because they did not have and decided that since I like both him Tejeria crochet pieces in search of models found your site and want to thank you for publishing not only designs but as instructions for those who try to do at least something as cute as yours